Your shop will provide your PTA with all the benefits of a PTA Boost plus the following:
- A fully automated system, with online payments via PayPal.
- Automated emails to let your parents know where and when to collect their item.
- Stock management.
- No Uniformerly fees or commission – there is a small PayPal transaction fee (as low as 5p + 5% per transaction for using the PayPal payment gateway – this equates to 10p for a £1 item). See our Shop FAQ for more information.
How do I setup a PTA Shop for my school?
Step 1: Register and fill in your details (your school will already be listed).
We recommend using a generic email address for your membership, which you are happy to let your PTA second-hand uniform volunteers have access to. This allows you to share the workload – anyone with access to this email account can list and manage sales.
(If you’re already using a non generic/personal membership it’s easy to change your email address on the ‘My Profile’ page, or you can simply register your PTA separately)
Step 2: Once registered (Step 1), simply log in and click the green button at the bottom of this page to fill in our Shop Request form. You will need a PTA/School PayPal account to receive payments from parents.
Step 3: When we receive your form, we will contact your school to verify your PayPal payment address. As soon as we receive this confirmation, your shop will go live!
What happens next?
- Start listing your uniform items for sale from the comfort of your own home
- Tell your parents about your new online school uniform shop using our Resources.
- Simply wait for orders from parents to arrive directly into your inbox. Each order will include a #listing ID to allow you to match it to the item with ease.
- Payment is fully automated, you will receive an email confirming each sale.
- Parents receive a pre-populated, automated email which tells them where and when to collect their item. This is based on the information we ask you to provide in the form.
Your PTA Plan